Luciteria

The new "Rounds" section posted today replaces the old 25mm boxes. This is primarily because the new case with round holes is cheaper to make than the old case with square holes.
Cheaper but also slightly larger and (I think) more attractive with a higher degree of visibility. The printing on the case itself now highlights in red the radioactive elements.

Over the coming days I can expand the selection but this is a good start I hope. Please let me know what you think.

Rasiel

Look great Rasiel - thrilled there's still a 'low cost' alternative to the full-on 50mm cubes that are still fully visible, even though standing them up / mounting them on a wall is a little trickier than the 25mm cubes were. A quick query, for those of us still looking to complete their 25mm sets. Will the ampules in the 'Rounds" still fit in the 25mm cubes? I'm thinking particularly of a couple of gaps I still have to fill - Barium, Strontium, Thallium. Also, any plans for small ampules for Samarium and Europium which also oxidse (Eu particularly)?

Stuart

Looking good! Is there a way to get the 31mm rounds starter set without the display case?

Thanks!
Ray

(06-10-2018, 12:03 AM)RayElements Wrote: Looking good!  Is there a way to get the 31mm rounds starter set without the display case?

Thanks!
Ray
Crazy Element Geek
RayElements

(06-07-2018, 06:42 AM)rasiel Wrote: The new "Rounds" section posted today replaces the old 25mm boxes. This is primarily because the new case with round holes is cheaper to make than the old case with square holes.
Cheaper but also slightly larger and (I think) more attractive with a higher degree of visibility. The printing on the case itself now highlights in red the radioactive elements.

Over the coming days I can expand the selection but this is a good start I hope. Please let me know what you think.

Rasiel

Nice!  Can we buy empty rounds for our own samples?

Yes, to both questions. You can buy the rounds singly on the DISPLAYS section and the ROUNDS section for the single elements.

Let me know please if there's something you'd like to see that's not there.

Thanks,
Rasiel

FYI, poor old Hafnium seems to have been omitted (again!) from the Rounds listings.

(06-25-2018, 02:08 AM)Stuart Wrote: FYI, poor old Hafnium seems to have been omitted (again!) from the Rounds listings.

Woooops! Yes indeed. Lemme go take care of that :-)