Luciteria

The Mad Element Collectors
Hi!
I am here to recommend some things that I would love to see on Luciteria! I think this would also be good for the promotion of the products on this website too. 

First of all, the ampules and packaging the way the elements arrive. I would love to see the plastic tubes and small containers being sold separately, as I think that this would be very attractive for people like myself who would love to see the elements stored in these small tubes or containers.

An Example could be this - 

https://www.plastictesttubes.co.uk/ekmps...cap-4647-p[ekm]693x661[ekm].jpg

Another thing I would love to see is the scale for how big or small the elements would be when they arrive. I get the 50mm Cubes because at least we can determine how big they are, but an image added to the elements with a certain amount of the element, next to a Rubix cube or a dice, for example, would be great for us buyers. 

Other than this, the website is great! I always find myself ordering new elements, and when I'm not just being on the website in General!

Thanks, Luciteria!

-Jon_03
 Elements Collector - 
PM if you want to contact   [Image: smile.png]

Mad Science Nerd!

Password to all locked files is - 
madelements

Angel

(03-18-2018, 11:51 PM)Jon_03 Wrote: Hi!
I am here to recommend some things that I would love to see on Luciteria! I think this would also be good for the promotion of the products on this website too. 

First of all, the ampules and packaging the way the elements arrive. I would love to see the plastic tubes and small containers being sold separately, as I think that this would be very attractive for people like myself who would love to see the elements stored in these small tubes or containers.

Another thing I would love to see is the scale for how big or small the elements would be when they arrive. I get the 50mm Cubes because at least we can determine how big they are, but an image added to the elements with a certain amount of the element, next to a Rubix cube or a dice, for example, would be great for us buyers. 

Other than this, the website is great! I always find myself ordering new elements, and when I'm not just being on the website in General!

Thanks, Luciteria!

-Jon_03
Hi Jon, just tried to go to the link but looks like it might be broken. Happy to take your suggestions under consideration!

Rasiel

(03-22-2018, 11:55 PM)rasiel Wrote:

Thanks, Luciteria!

-Jon_03
Hi Jon, just tried to go to the link but looks like it might be broken. Happy to take your suggestions under consideration!

Rasiel

https://www.plastictesttubes.co.uk is a good website for these things, though yes, the link was broken sorry. I hope this helps!
 Elements Collector - 

Mad Science Nerd!

madelements

Angel

Thanks, Luciteria!

-Jon_03

I agree about the size scale because I have no way to tell how much of the element I will get just by weight.  The cubes are a bit out of my price range.  I also like the idea to sell the plastic tubes separately, because they fit perfectly in the jars that I use to store my elements in.  I sometimes have a hard time finding the smaller ones in the jar.  Otherwise, this is an AMAZING web site Smile
RayElements

Rasiel, how about a "What's New" section on the home page, or a link to a "What's New" page? That would allow people to quickly see what cool new things you've listed, without having to scan every page and hope they spot the new things.

(05-07-2018, 11:51 PM)smcg Wrote: Rasiel, how about a "What's New" section on the home page, or a link to a "What's New" page?  That would allow people to quickly see what cool new things you've listed, without having to scan every page and hope they spot the new things.
Good Idea, or a wishlist option so you can see items that may have been sold out when they're available if you get what I mean?
 Elements Collector - 

Mad Science Nerd!

madelements

Angel

Good ideas guys. Let me look into this! So far I've been using the Facebook page for this (https://www.facebook.com/luciteria/) but I admit it's a bit of an afterthought

(05-23-2018, 03:30 AM)rasiel Wrote: Good ideas guys. Let me look into this! So far I've been using the Facebook page for this (https://www.facebook.com/luciteria/) but I admit it's a bit of an afterthought

Thanks.. fewer people are using F-book these days.

I have recently made a list of the elements that I have yet to buy, but It takes quite a bit of time scrolling through the pages to find them since my list is in order of the Periodic Table. I was wondering if you could add a function to have the elements on the Elements page in
order of the Periodic Table. I think that would be a good function and it might or might not be useful to all of us.

Thanks Luciteria!

What's new and wishlist pages would both be amazing!