Luciteria

This thread welcomes anyone interested in chemistry; particularly amateur chemistry and particularly particularly those who enjoy collecting or discussing the elements of the periodic table.

I am Rasiel, your host, and look forward to participating in the discussions. I encourage you to feel at ease talking about any subject so long as it's not spam. Even commercial posts are ok, including those relating to offers by competitors such as SmartElements.com, Metallium and all others to this growing little niche of geekdom. I do not believe in censorship - even in posts critical of Luciteria - but simply ask that the group members be respectful.

Yours,
Rasiel

The Mad Element Collectors
Hello!
Looking forward to a great forum!
 Elements Collector - 
PM if you want to contact   [Image: smile.png]

Mad Science Nerd!

Password to all locked files is - 
madelements

Angel

(03-18-2018, 01:01 AM)rasiel Wrote: This thread welcomes anyone interested in chemistry; particularly amateur chemistry and particularly particularly those who enjoy collecting or discussing the elements of the periodic table.

I am Rasiel, your host, and look forward to participating in the discussions. I encourage you to feel at ease talking about any subject so long as it's not spam. Even commercial posts are ok, including those relating to offers by competitors such as SmartElements.com, Metallium and all others to this growing little niche of geekdom. I do not believe in censorship - even in posts critical of Luciteria - but simply ask that the group members be respectful.

Yours,
Rasiel

nice to see the forum is up and running!  looks good!